17th September 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do further studies in the United Kingdom for a 10th student?

Hello everyone, I would like to know how I can study in the United Kingdom after completing 10th standard? I want to know the entrance exams for studying in the United Kingdom? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

20th September 2020, 01:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do further studies in the United Kingdom for a 10th student?

Admission entry 11th standard requirements vary widely depending on the subject, the specific course, and also the individual university.

The UK university admission entry requirements are group by two critical sections:

English Language Proficiency: You must have the TOEFL/IELTS result as proof for your English language proficiency. A typical English Language requirement is IELTS 5.5 or above.

Academic Qualification and Grade: A typical academic requirements for Indian students are: All India or State Board Secondary School Certificate 10th or 11th completion and grade is average 65% or above. This requirement is can be different depending on the universities and the courses you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?