10th January 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do BEng(Computer Engineering) course from The University of Canterbury. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!

16th January 2019, 06:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury?

There is no entrance exams required to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury. But as a non native English speaker, you have to appear and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test.

IELTS with an overall average of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking

TOEFL iBT with total minimum score of 80, with at least 19 in reading, writing and listening

TOEFL PBT with a minimum score of 550 and TWE with a minimum score of 4.5

CCEL EAP level 2 with a minimum C+ grade

CAE or CPE with a minimum score of 169 with at least 162 in reading, writing, listening and speaking

For details:
https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/enrol/i...ional/english/

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Remove *
16th January 2019, 02:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury?

Entrance examination is not required to study B.Eng. in Computer Engineering program from The University of Canterbury. However you will need to appear for an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?