30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study AS(Computer Network Engineering) at the Santa Barbara City College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Santa Barbara City College for studying AS(Computer Network Engineering)? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!

4th December 2019, 09:11 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study AS(Computer Network Engineering) at the Santa Barbara City College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance Examination is not required to pursue an Associate in Science Degree in Computer Network Engineering program. However, You are required to submit the proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL or IELTS. You must have a TOEFL score of 88 for the Internet-based test and IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 in any of the four bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?