30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study AS(Computer Network Engineering) in Santa Barbara City College?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for AS(Computer Network Engineering) course at Santa Barbara City College. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

4th December 2019, 08:58 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study AS(Computer Network Engineering) in Santa Barbara City College?

Admission procedure of AS in Computer Network Engineering at Santa Barbara City College:
Step - 1
Visit https://my-sbcc.force.com/ERx_Forms__Portal_Register and register yourself to start a new application.

Step - 2
Choose the subject AS in Computer Network Engineering and click on the "Apply" tab.

Step - 3
Fill all the details carefully and submit scanned copies of all required documents.

Step - 4
Pay the application fee of $75 and complete the application form.

Application deadline for Summer Session 2020 on 1st May 2020. Admission decisions are sent within 10 business days to the email address listed on your application. For any assistance regarding admission, you can email [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?