26th September 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Florida Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to study MBA(Accounting and Finance) course at Florida Institute of Technology. I want to know about the entrance exams which I have to give so that I can get admission in this institute for this course. Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

30th September 2019, 05:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Florida Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The Graduate Management Admission Test is required to pursue an MBA in Accounting and Finance course. An English language proficiency certificate(TOEFL/IELTS) is required to pursue this course. The cutoff score required for admission:
1. At least 450 marks in GMAT test.
2. A TOEFL score of at least 90.
3. IELTS score of at least 6.5 band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?