10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MTech(VLSI Technology) course from Vellore Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

16th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for admission to Master of Technology(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology .
The entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology is known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). However, Vellore Institute of Technology also accept the score card of Graduate Aptitude Test Of Engineering(GATE).

There is no minimum cutoff marks required to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology as the admission is completely based on your scores in entrance examination followed by the availability of vacant seats at the time of admission.

You can check the website https://vit.ac.in for more details.
17th August 2019, 02:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in VLSI Technology at Vellore Institute of Technology. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in VITMEE (VIT Masters Entrance Examination) or a valid GATE score.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?