30th December 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at the Duke University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Duke University for studying MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

31st December 2019, 03:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at the Duke University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at the Duke University are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL

Cutoff score required to get admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 7.0
TOEFL- 90
31st December 2019, 04:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at the Duke University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for an MBA (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at the Duke University are as mentioned below:-
IELTS
TOEFL IBT

Cutoff score required to get admission are as mentioned below:-
IELTS - 7.0
TOEFL IBT - 90
1st January 2020, 09:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

The Graduate Management Admission Test is required to pursue an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation course. You need to score more than 710 marks in GMAT examination to secure admission at Duke University. If you are a non-native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?