30th December 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at Duke University?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA student and have an interest in MBA. I have a dream to study MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation). After searching I came to know that Duke University is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

1st January 2020, 07:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at Duke University?

You need to review the application requirements carefully before starting the application. To make an application for MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) program, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:

Step - 1
Visit https://accounts.oit.duke.edu/onelin...utf8=%E2%9C%93 and create a new account to begin a new application.

Step - 2
Once you have registered successfully you can start your application. Select the course MBA(Entrepreneurship and Innovation) and fill all the required details.

Step - 3
Submit a scanned copy of all required documents including academic transcript, certified copy of your English test score, certified copies of relevant work experience.

Step - 4
Pay a non-refundable application fee of $85.

Step - 5
Submit your application.

Step - 6
You will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of your application approximately two weeks after your application is received by the university.

Step - 7
If you have met all the specific requirements you will receive a letter of offer to study at Duke University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?