22nd November 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations and Technology Management) in University of Wisconsin-Madison? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to study MBA(Operations and Technology Management) course at University of Wisconsin-Madison. I want to know about the entrance exams which I have to give so that I can get admission in this university for this course. Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

26th November 2019, 03:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations and Technology Management) in University of Wisconsin-Madison? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations and Technology Management) in University of Wisconsin-Madison are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL

Cutoff marks required to get admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 7.0
TOEFL- 92
27th November 2019, 06:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Operations and Technology Management) in University of Wisconsin-Madison? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

-The University of Wisconsin-Madison-

Course: MBA(Operations and Technology Management)

Entrance exams:-

-GMAT accepted with 650 and above marks.

-English language proficiency test score (IELTS- 7.0)

-TOEFL accepted.

Official Page: http://wsb.wisc.edu/programs-degrees...ogy-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?