9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF?

Respected Sir, I want to join TU-Campus EUREF for studying MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

22nd August 2018, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF?

There are no entrance exams to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF. In order to get admission in TU-Campus EUREF to pursue MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management), you have to submit a written application that presents your educational and professional backgrounds as well as your reasons for wanting to pursue the programme of study. You must provide proof of your English skills at level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?