9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF for BTech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech(Automobile Engineering) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) from TU-Campus EUREF. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

22nd August 2018, 11:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF for BTech(Automobile Engineering) student?

If you want to study MBA(Sustainable Mobility Management) in TU-Campus EUREF, you must have a university degree recognised by German universities with at least 210 ECTS, preferably in transport and or the mobility sector, planning, mobility studies, or sustainable projects management. Also you must have working experience of at least one year preferably in the relevant working areas of transport engineering, transport and mobility studies, planning, architecture, economy, and sustainable management after the completion of degrees.
You must have English skills at level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).*It is not required if you graduated from an English language high school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?