23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Energy Systems Engineering) at the Rutgers School of Engineering? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Rutgers School of Engineering for studying MS(Energy Systems Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

5th January 2020, 08:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Energy Systems Engineering) at the Rutgers School of Engineering? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS(Energy Systems Engineering) at the Rutgers School of Engineering. The minimum required scores for this course is Verbal 500, Quantitative 730, Analytical 660 (Analytical Writing 4.5). The subject GRE in engineering is not required. In addition, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required. A minimum TOEFL Scores Writing 22, Speaking 23, Reading 21, and Listening 17.6 is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?