15th February 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) in University of Bradford? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing an MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) course from University of Bradford. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

19th February 2020, 09:48 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) in University of Bradford? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

As an applicant, you have to successfully pass the Graduate Record Examination Test (only GRE - general test) with 160 points (quantitative part) to pursue an MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) University of Bradford. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. TOEFL score 88 or above and IELTS score 7.0 or above required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?