21st August 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MS(Mechanical Engineering) at the Vanderbilt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Vanderbilt University for studying MS(Mechanical Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

23rd August 2019, 06:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MS(Mechanical Engineering) at the Vanderbilt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) course at the Vanderbilt University you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also, you will need to appear for an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. If you score 149 to 159 marks in GRE examination, you will get admission for this course at Vanderbilt University.
24th August 2019, 07:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MS(Mechanical Engineering) at the Vanderbilt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Vanderbilt University

-MS (Mechanical Engineering)

Graduate Record Examination(GRE) - accepted

Language Requirements : TOEFL score :88 + (ibt ) and 550+ for paper based test.
IELTS score : 7+
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?