13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) in Himalayan University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure admission in ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course in Himalayan University? I want to join this college for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

10th November 2019, 04:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for ME(Instrumentation Engineering) in Himalayan University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Instrumentation Engineering at Himalayan University. Admission selection is on the basis of entrance examination, personal interview and group discussion which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.himalayanuniversity.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?