27th July 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?

Please help me to secure admission in Graz University of Technology for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  2. Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?
  3. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  6. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  7. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  9. List of colleges and universities that I can get after scoring 710 in PGECET?
  10. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  11. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  12. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  13. Procedure for getting M.Tech is Pharmaceutical Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
  15. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. In which colleges will I get after scoring 557 rank in PGCET
  17. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  18. What are the subjects for B.Pharmacy students?
30th July 2018, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?

If you want to get admission in Graz University of Technology for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) course, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/C1 Advanced. For secure admission minimum score to qualify these tests are as follows.

IELTS: Overall score 6.0 out of 9.0
TOEFL iBT: Must be 87 out of 120
C1 Advanced: 190 out of 210

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Remove *
31st July 2018, 01:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?

If you want to pursue M.Sc. in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering you need to sit in GRE test and have to score minimum 300 marks also you need to sit in English proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL.

Once you have cleared both examinations you can apply for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?