14th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Exams to pass for Pharma related jobs in London? Salary offered?

sir i have completed my bpharm in banglore and i have worked for a company as a medical reprasentative for about six months and now i want to do job in london for that any exam is needed and how was the job offers in london and salaries

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  2. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  3. How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?
  4. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Pharma
  5. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  6. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Jobs after M Pharma in India and Abroad?
  8. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  9. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  10. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  11. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  12. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  13. What are the aviation courses offered in M.Tech related to ECE
  14. After completing master's degree which line is better, Pharma Industry or Clinical area? Salary that would be offered?
  15. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  16. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  17. Any scope for B.Pharm freshers in R&D Pharmaceutical?
  18. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to pass for Pharma related jobs in London? Salary offered?

Sir I have completed my m.pharm and iam doing medical representative so how is my future any suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?