24th June 2022, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Facilities available in Canada for Indian Science students?

I had comleted my BSc non medical in india now i wanted to continue my study further in canada so what facilities are available for me in universities of canada??can i get degree in canada using my this degree in b.sc. non mefical in canada??

28th June 2022, 10:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Facilities available in Canada for Indian Science students?

• Family Visa – allows the spouse & children to accompany on a Permanent Residency

• Legal Work Rights – For Self & Spouse

• Free education – For children below 18 years (Public Funding Schools/Colleges), Concession in Higher education.

• Medical Benefits – For the entire family (Public Funding Hospitals). Apart from dental & eye care, everything is covered under the National Insurance policy.
29th June 2022, 03:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Canada is known to be a popular destination for Indian students. Ranking sixth on the Global Peace Index 2018*, it is undoubtedly one of the safest countries to live and study in. Canadian universities pay extreme attention to the safety of their students on campus.
29th June 2022, 06:33 PM
Msdhoni02

Affordable education. One of the most unique and greatest benefits of studying in Canada is the affordability of education. ...
Quality education. ...
Standard of living. ...
Work-student life balance in Canada. ...
Student Safety. ...
Immigration Opportunities. ...
Job opportunities in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?