23rd June 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

Sir, my sister is get going to finish her mtech nanotechnology Btech nanotechnology score was 9.4 out of 10 and for MTech it will be above 85%. She wish to wrote an ilets exam and plans to work in abroad?? Is there any chances available in abroad after scoring a good IELTS score?Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?? or else what exam to be writen in work in abrod?? hoping you will replay for this!!

29th June 2022, 05:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

The eligibility of the program is passing Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering with mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th along with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university.

The course fee in average ranges from INR 50,000 to 2 lacs for a span of 2 years.

29th June 2022, 06:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do MS Biomedical engineering from abroad after completing ME Biomedical engineering?

1. If you have a degree in engineering, an accredited program is one that is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).

2. If you have completed degrees in computer science or a closely related field, an accredited program is one taken at a college that is regionally accredited, such as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?