26th September 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Florida Institute of Technology? Can I get financial aid to pursue this course?

Hello friends, I want to study MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Florida Institute of Technology. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the fee expenses. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses for this course? Can I get financial aid also if I want to do this course?

30th September 2019, 05:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Accounting and Finance) in Florida Institute of Technology? Can I get financial aid to pursue this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue MBA(Accounting and Finance) program at Florida Institute of Technology. Financial assistance is available in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, and employer tuition assistance. Florida Tech offers an Alumni Scholarship worth $1,000 to any student who has earned their degree from Florida Tech. In order to apply for financial aid, you should visit at https://www.floridatechonline.com/ad...ium=university

Florida Institute of Technology offers MBA(Accounting and Finance) program. Tuition fee for this course(36 credit hour) is $32,256.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?