29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

30th September 2018, 09:43 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt? Fee expenses of this course?

YES you can get financial aid to study LLM(Finance). Institute offers a several scholarship program few are mentioned below

-ILF Scholarships (Financial Need-Based)

-Robert Koehler Scholarship (formerly “Georgieff Capital Scholarship”)

Course duration will be 10 months and fee will be around which is equal to 15,16,918.23 Indian Rupee
1st October 2018, 11:21 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study L.L.M. in Finance in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt. This institute does provides scholarship to their students on the basis of their financial condition and academic performance. You can apply for these scholarship programs:-
1. ILF Scholarships (Financial Need-Based)
2. Robert Koehler Scholarship
3. German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
4. Alfred Toepfer Scholarships

You can get the scholarship application through below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.ilf-frankfurt.de/fileadmi...tance_Form.pdf

Tuition fee of the LL.M. Finance program is around € 18,000.

For more details about Financial aid and Fee you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.http://www.ilf-frankfurt.de/llm-prog.../tuition-fees/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?