29th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Advanced Thin Film Technologies) in University of the West of Scotland?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for MSc(Advanced Thin Film Technologies) course in University of the West of Scotland? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses.

2nd August 2019, 04:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Advanced Thin Film Technologies) in University of the West of Scotland?

The University of the West of Scotland offers M.Sc in Advanced Thin Film Technologies course. The duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode and 2 years in part-time mode. The tuition fee of M.Sc in Advanced Thin Film Technologies course is £14,600. For more details regarding this program, you should visit at https://www.uws.ac.uk/study/postgrad...!#fees-funding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?