17th August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in University of California Santa Barbara? Can I get financial aid to pursue this course?

Hello friends, I want to study PhD(Physics) in University of California Santa Barbara. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the fee expenses. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses for this course? Can I get financial aid also if I want to do this course?

26th August 2019, 12:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in University of California Santa Barbara? Can I get financial aid to pursue this course?

Fee expenses for PhD in Physics program at University of California Santa Barbara:
Tuition - $12,570
Campus-Based Fees - $954
Books and Supplies - $390
Telephone/Cell Phone - $236
Transportation - $2,110
Health Care Allowance - $4,119
Personal Expenses - $1,980
Food and Accommodation - $15,111

Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue this course. University of California Santa Barbara offers a range of funding support for entering graduate students in the form of fellowships, grants, teaching and research assistantships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?