1st August 2019, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) course at the University of Central Lancashire? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

5th August 2019, 11:21 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

The University of Central Lancashire offers B.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies course. Duration of this course is 3 years in full-time mode and 6 years in part-time mode. Tuition fee of B.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies course is £13,450 per year.
5th August 2019, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire is 3 years full time or 6 years part time under graduate course.
Full time fee of this program is £9,250 per year and part time fee is £1,540 per 20 credits studied. This fee is for UK/EU students.

More information is available at;
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/beng...ot-studies.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?