1st August 2019, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) course at the University of Central Lancashire then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

5th August 2019, 11:58 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

Yes, you can get financial aid at the University of Central Lancashire to study B.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies. University of Central Lancashire offers a wide range of scholarships and Bursaries to its international students, who can demonstrate academic and personal excellence. Following Scholarships are available in the University of Central Lancashire:
1. Excellence Scholarship
2. Articulation Scholarship
3. Excellence in Engineering Scholarship
4. International Bursaries
5. Early Payment Bursaries
6. Merit Scholarship
7. GREAT Scholarship India
8. Commonwealth Scholarship
5th August 2019, 01:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) at the University of Central Lancashire?

University of Central Lancashire offers a number of Scholarships and Bursaries to support BEng(Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies) students. Bursaries are provided depending on household income, while Scholarships are based on academic excellence.
Some Scholarships and Bursaries available at the University of Central Lancashire for undergraduate students are;

UCLAN financial bursary

Care leavers bursary

International travel bursary

You can find details at;
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/f...hips/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?