11th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in Amsterdam Fashion Academy for BA(Fashion and Textile Design) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

16th February 2019, 06:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

If you want to get admission in Amsterdam Fashion Academy for BA(Fashion and Textile Design) course, then I want to tell you that there is no financial aid to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy. Amsterdam Fashion Academy does not offer financial support such as scholarships or grants for international students. Hence you will have to be self- fund for the duration of your study. In order to be eligible to get financial aid to study in Amsterdam Fashion Academy, you must have resided in the Netherlands for at least three of the preceding six years prior to the date of enrolment.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amsterdamfashionacademy....extile-design/

Last edited by ppsahu; 19th February 2019 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?