11th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

16th February 2019, 05:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

Duration of BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy is full time 3 years. Course structure is given below.

Year 1 course
----------------------
Fashion Illustration Techniques and Visual Research,
Introduction to Historical and Cultural Contextual Studies,
Introduction to Design Processes, Business Studies,
Fashion Realisation Techniques and Processes (including 3D and draping), Textiles Realisation Techniques and Processes

Year 2 course
----------------------
Historical and Cultural Contextual Studies,
Industrial Practice in a Global Context, Fashion and Textiles Design,
Fashion and Textiles Cutting and Construction,
Internship

Year 3 course
----------------------
Dissertation,
Live Industry / Competition Brief,
Final Collection Research and Design, Professional Practice,
Final Collection Realisation,
Graduate Fashion Show

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amsterdamfashionacademy....extile-design/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?