16th April 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study BA(Film and Screen Studies) in University of the Arts London?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of the Arts London for BA(Film and Screen Studies) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

17th June 2019, 12:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study BA(Film and Screen Studies) in University of the Arts London?

There are a number of scholarships, Bursaries and awards available for International students of BA in Film and Screen Studies course. Financial support will be awarded on the basis of your academic excellence and financial status. Following funding programs are available for you:
1. UAL Bursaries
2. AIOthman Fund
3. Mead fellowship
4. UPW proce
5. Fung Scholarship
6. Cordwainers awards
7. Theory Scholarship
8. AIOthman Scholarship
9. Isabella Blow Funding Scholarship
10. Nina Stewart Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?