31st July 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Foreign higher studies option after BFA? In which entrance exam to appear?

Are there any foreign opportunities after BFA? Is there any exam to get settled in abroad? Because I want to set in abroad in my future?

30th December 2017, 01:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Foreign higher studies option after BFA? In which entrance exam to appear?

As you said you have completed Bachelor in Fine Arts course either you can opt for one of these courses:-
*Master of Fine Art.
*Master in Visual Arts.
*Master of Arts in Fine Arts. or
you can start working as a craft or fine artist, multimedia artist, actor, art director, art teacher or writer etc.

These are the best foreign universities/Institutes offering Art related course:-
> Royal College of Art, UK
> Parsons The New School for Design, US
> Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), US
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US
> University of the Arts London, UK
> Glasgow School of Art (GSA), UK

In order to pursue Masters in Art you need to appear for GRE test and English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. You may need to opt for university entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?