23rd January 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?

I am 21 years old, I study BA.Spanish language in Iran. I'd like to study Pharmacy in NOrway and I want to enroll a free university; I have these questions:
1) which universities are free in Norway for PHarmacy?
2) In general, what principle occasions do I have to have in order to be accepted in a free university in Norway?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  2. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  3. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway?
  4. What is the population of Rajasthan?
  5. Previous year question papers of United India Insurance Administrative Officers Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admit card for ARO exam of Allahabad High Court?
  7. Syllabus of NTPC for Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Study material of SET exam?
  9. Solved question papers(Recent) with explanations of TCS exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected?
  11. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  12. For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?
  13. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  14. Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  16. What will be my expected rank after scoring 455 in KEAM for engineering?
  17. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur?
  18. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
1st December 2017, 04:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?

Yes, you can study Pharmacy in a free Norwegian university. Norwegian public universities and state university colleges do not charge tuition fees for foreign students because government finances education with taxpayers' money.

1) These two universities do not charge tuition fees:-
> Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB)
> Norwegian School of Veterinary Science

2) Universities in Norway and state university colleges as a rule they do not charge
tuition fees for international students. For applicants with foreign education, the
requirements/eligibility criteria are specified in the GSU-list.

For detailed information you should visit to below mentioned link:
http://www.nokut.no/en/Foreign-education/
16th September 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?

M pharmacy colleges in Norway with 100 scholarship and terms and condition for scholarship as a foreign student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?