11th November 2022, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Full information about admission in Oxford university by the entrance test?

I am passed out b.tech civil branch from India I want admission in m.tech from oxford university please tell me rules of oxford like as percentage ,qualification and other main information fee details also

12th November 2022, 02:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about admission in Oxford university by the entrance test?

You have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in Oxford University.
13th November 2022, 10:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Full information about admission in Oxford university by the entrance test?

The entrance exam for All Souls College at Oxford University has been called the world's hardest test. That's because it's nearly impossible to revise for. The questions are abstract and there are no right or wrong answers. Only a twentieth of the Oxford graduates who take the test are invited to continue the process.

University's admissions tests are administered by Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (CAAT). Registration isn't automatic and just completing your UCAS application won't register you for the test so please make sure you follow the process carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?