18th April 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?

hii,

I am oral and maxillofacial surgeon from India with one and half year experience, are there any opportunities for studying further in abroad(dubai, malaysia, singapore)? what is the procedure? is there any eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  4. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  5. Besides US where else can I do M.S? Is there any scope in Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia?
  6. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  7. Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?
  8. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  9. Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?
  10. Is there any other option other than repeating the same grade in Dubai or in India?
  11. How to get Internship in Malaysia or Singapore in the field of Civil Engineering?
  12. Where can I get the CA entrance forms in Dubai? Do I need to take any coaching for the preparation?
  13. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  14. Which course is helpful for getting a job in Dubai?
  15. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  16. How to do training course for dubai jobs?
  17. What should I do to do further studies in Singapore after B.Tech?
  18. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
12th May 2014, 08:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?

As you asking here about your doubt that is it good or not to do further study in Malaysia or Dubai after half year practicing so let me clear you that if you want to study in India then it is best for you to do in India But if you have decided to do your further study in abroad.

It may be your 12th class or UG degree study or M.sc degree study you can go for it and study hard for your better future.As you know that study in India and study in abroad is differ from each other that you also can feel the difference in India and abroad. You can get more chance and advance facility in abroad instead of India because they are very advance from India they use ideas and much more to do so work for their country and people for good reason and development.

And they also provides you many advance technology instrument and categories for your study they takes very special care of study for their students which is very good for your future appearance and to be good. So your plan is good for your future so go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?