12th February 2023, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in USA online?

I am still studying in bca at trichy. I'll need a job in USA. How to apply on online. I don't have ideas to work in tamilnadu and also india. please can u help me..........
[email protected]
this is my email id u can contact in my mail or this website.

14th February 2023, 10:31 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How to apply for a job in USA online?

One way is to network with people already working in the USA , another way is send your resume to these companies highlighting your relevant skills and work experience.
15th February 2023, 12:46 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You might try applying via Linkedin or other job sites, or you can go through your own company if it has a branch in the United States. Another option is to network with people who are already employed in the country. Then, you can emphasize your relevant work experience and talents on your resume and send it to these companies.
15th February 2023, 10:56 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for a job in USA online?

One way is to network with people already working in the USA , another way is go via you own company if it has a branch in USA or you can also try applying via Linkedin or other job portals. The candidate can then send your resume to these companies highlighting your relevant skills and work experience.
15th February 2023, 11:23 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Create a USAJOBS profile. First, create and complete your profile to apply for any job on USAJOBS.

2. Search for jobs. Once you create your profile, you can search for jobs.

3. Review job announcement.

4. Prepare your application in USAJOBS.

5. Submit application to the agency.
15th February 2023, 03:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your education in India, interacting with people who are already employed in the USA is the greatest approach for Indians to find jobs there. You must forward your resume to a few companies when you have found them, focusing on your relevant experience. Aside from those sites, you can also apply on Linkedin.
15th February 2023, 06:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There are various sites and browser through which you can apply for it as per your qualification. you can apply for it and have the job. some of the site like Linkdin, facebook , ciago etc.
16th February 2023, 08:24 PM
Antonio 2023

Create a professional and tailored resume that highlights your education, work experience, and skills. Make sure it is easy to read and free of errors.

There are many online job boards where you can search for job postings. Some popular job boards include Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and Monster. You can also visit company websites to look for job openings.

Read the job descriptions carefully to make sure you meet the qualifications and have the required experience and skills.

To apply for a job, you will need to submit your resume and a cover letter (optional) through the online application portal. Follow the instructions carefully and make sure to attach all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?