27th January 2023, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Spouse visa for Australia?

I have passed 12th non medical this year with 66.6% and I scored 6.5 IELTS band and I got 96%in 10class. l have done my all studies in CBSE board. Now I want to apply for spouse visa for Australia for further studies. Tell me is I am eligible to go Australia

31st January 2023, 10:50 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How to apply for Spouse visa for Australia?

To apply for a spouse visa Australia onshore, eligible applicants must lodge a Subclass 820/801 Partner visa application.

The equivalent offshore spouse visa application Australia is the Subclass 309/100 Partner visa.
12th February 2023, 02:50 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How to apply for Spouse visa for Australia?

You will need to meet the minimum requirements for the visa category, including the English language proficiency requirement, as well as provide supporting documentation, such as your educational qualifications and IELTS test results. You may also need to pass a health and character check, as well as demonstrate that you have enough funds to support yourself and your dependents during your stay in Australia.

Given your educational background and IELTS score, it is possible that you may be eligible for a spouse visa for Australia, however, I would advise you to consult with a registered migration agent or the Australian government's Department of Home Affairs for the most up-to-date information on the eligibility criteria and visa application process.

The first step is to determine if you are eligible to apply for a spouse visa based on the specific requirements of the visa category and your individual circumstances.

Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you will need to prepare your visa application, including gathering all necessary documentation, such as your passport, educational qualifications, IELTS test results, and proof of your relationship with your spouse.

You can submit your visa application online or through a paper-based process. You will need to pay a non-refundable visa application fee, as well as any additional fees that may apply, such as health assessments or police clearance certificates.

Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by an immigration officer. The processing time for a spouse visa can vary, depending on the visa category, your individual circumstances, and the workload of the visa processing office.

Once the immigration officer has reviewed your application, they will make a decision on your visa application. If your application is approved, you will receive your visa, which will allow you to travel to Australia. If your application is refused, you will be provided with the reasons for the refusal, and you may have the option to appeal the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?