2nd February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Australia Visa on the basis of 5.5 in IELTS?

Sir, I have passed my 12th class in 2017 my stream was commerce. I got 55% and I got 5.5 in IELTS. Can I apply for Australia Visa? Please, clarify the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  2. Can I get Canada Visa as per my IELTS and other scores?
  3. Am I eligible to get visa for Australia to study after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  4. Procedure to apply for Visa of Canada?
  5. Possibility to get PR Visa for Canada without passing the IELTS exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  7. How can I get a student Visa of Australia for doing ElICOS after scoring 5.5 band in IELTS exam?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  9. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  10. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  11. Can I re-submit my visa application with a better IELTS score?
  12. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  15. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  16. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  17. Will I get study Visa on the basis of 5.5 band score?
  18. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2018, 01:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Australia Visa on the basis of 5.5 in IELTS?

No, you can't get Australia Visa with 5.5 bands in IELTS examination. To get admission for pursuing undergraduate course in Australian universities, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board and you should have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score. You should have secured at least 6 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best Australian universities for pursuing your undergraduate course.
4th February 2018, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed my 12th class in 2017 my stream was commerce. I got 55% and I got 5.5 in IELTS. Can I apply for Australia Visa? Please, clarify the details.

Many top reputed universities prefer an IELTS score of 6.0 in all bands minimum for taking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree in Australia. You can get Australia Visa easily with over 6.5 bands in IELTS. It is very difficult to get admission in top reputed universities in Australia with 5.5 bands in IELTS. You can admission and Visa to study in Australia for the vocational courses like Diploma and Certificate courses with 5.5 in IELTS. Therefore, it is better to reappear for the IELTS examination and score good marks to get Australia Visa for studies.
4th February 2018, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 band in IELTS for Bachelors degree course in Australia, it is difficult for you to get admission in different Universities to pursue Bachelors degree with the above mentioned band.
However, you can apply for the Study Visa of Australia and on the basis of study Visa, you can apply in some of the Universities for Bachelors degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?