20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Executive MBA(Business & IT) in TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

I am interested to apply for Executive MBA(Business & IT) course in TUM School of Management Executive Programs. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

25th October 2018, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Executive MBA(Business & IT) in TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

Apply procedure to study Executive MBA(Business & IT) in TUM School of Management Executive Programs are as follows.

1.Consultation (by telephone or in person)

2. Submit the required application documents

3. Invitation to a personal interview

https://www.eec.wi.tum.de/executive-...ransformation/
25th October 2018, 10:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Executive MBA(Business & IT) in TUM School of Management Executive Programs?

You can online apply for Executive MBA in Business & IT program through below mentioned link https://www.eec.wi.tum.de/executive-...ransformation/

In order to enroll for this course first of all you need to consult with Admission Manager i.e. Stephanie Kölbl through Phone 49 89 289 28475 or Skype
[email protected]
After that you need to submit application form along with all required documents. If your application will get selected, you will be invited for a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?