12th June 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning) in University College London?

I am interested to apply for MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning) course in University College London. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

13th June 2019, 01:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning) in University College London?

It is my advice that you should apply as early as possible due to competition for places. Deadlines for online application is 26 July 2019. It takes approximately four weeks from submission of an application to receiving an offer letter. In order to apply for M.Sc. in Civil Engineering with Infrastructure Planning program visit at below mentioned link and read the admission requirements carefully. Then choose the program and complete application and submit all required documents. There is an application processing fee for this program of £75 you are required to pay.

Link for online application and admission requirements: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...graduate/apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?