8th April 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Principles of Applied Neuropsychology) in Bath Spa University?

I am interested to apply for MSc(Principles of Applied Neuropsychology) course in Bath Spa University. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

17th June 2019, 03:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Principles of Applied Neuropsychology) in Bath Spa University?

This course will be start by 23rd of September 2019. In order to apply for this program visit at https://evision.bathspa.ac.uk/urd/si...PAN&code2=0004 check the entry requirements, arrange all required documents and submit your application form. After you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?