10th April 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD(Business Administration) in The Stockholm School of Economics?

I am interested to apply for PhD(Business Administration) course in The Stockholm School of Economics. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

17th April 2019, 07:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD(Business Administration) in The Stockholm School of Economics?

If are interested to to study PhD(Business Administration) in The Stockholm School of Economics, first of all you will need to have qualify Two aptitude tests i.e. first GMAT/ GRE and second TOEFL/ IELTS. Then you need to fill in the online application and upload the required documents. Then you may be required to appear in an interview via phone or Skype. Then you will be accepted or rejected on the basis of overall assessment of all the complete applications. You will be notified via e-mail for results of the selection.

You can find details on:
https://www.hhs.se/en/education/phd/...ion/admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?