25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MA Economics at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden?

Sir, I am BA Economics holder and willing to study MA Economics from Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden. Please tell me how can I get admission to fulfill my dream?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  4. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  5. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  8. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  9. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  10. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  11. Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  14. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  16. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  18. Economics or English which is good to study in M.Phil for an Economics Gold Medalist? -- [New]

26th March 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA Economics at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am BA Economics holder and willing to study MA Economics from Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden. Please tell me how can I get admission to fulfill my dream?

Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree in economics can apply for the admission to study MA Economics at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden. Candidates with a GMAT (total score) of 600 or higher / GRE score (quantitative) of 155 or more are preferred for the admission at Stockholm School of Economics. Candidates also should have cleared the English proficiency test like IELTS academic score at least 7 / TOEFL iBT total score at least 100. Candidates have to apply for the admission online with necessary documents like Letter of Motivation, CV, relevant work experience, reference, etc. Candidates have to appear for a short interview via phone or Skype before admission. Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?