12th February 2023, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I be eligible to do MBBS from USA?

Hello, my son wants to do MD degree from USA. What is the eligibility he needs to enter the course in USA?

14th February 2023, 12:09 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I be eligible to do MBBS from USA?

To be eligible for MBBS in USA ,the student must complete the pre med program after 12th Grade which leads to a bachelor of science (BS) program. After this, students have to apply for the MCAT(Medical College Admission Test)to get Admission in top medical college in USA.
14th February 2023, 05:07 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: How can I be eligible to do MBBS from USA?

To be eligible to pursue an MBBS degree in the USA you need to complete of a pre-medical program, typically a bachelor's degree in a related field such as biology, chemistry, or biomedical sciences.

Clear the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) exam, which is a standardized exam designed to assess your readiness for medical school.

Meet the admission requirements of the medical school you are applying to, which typically include letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and an interview.

Have a high level of proficiency in English, as most medical schools in the USA teach in English and require proof of English proficiency.

Meet the eligibility criteria for a student visa to study in the USA.

It is important to note that the admission requirements and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the medical school and the state where it is located. It is recommended that you research and contact the medical schools you are interested in for specific details on their admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?