3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I pay Rs. 5 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in USA? Total expense of MBBS in USA?

Sir, I visit to a consultancy service for study MBBS in USA. They told me that there is an expense of Rs. 5 Lacs before Visa, for application fee. So, I should pay this amount? I also want to know what is the actual fee of MBBS in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China?
  2. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  3. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  6. What will be the total expense for pursuing MBBS? What will be the admission fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any way to study MBBS for free in USA?
  8. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  9. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  10. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  11. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I apply for MBBS course in USA after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  13. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  14. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in USA? List of colleges?
  15. Detailed information about SAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through SAT in USA?
  16. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  17. List of universities offering MBBS in USA -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?