28th June 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in any foreign college?

Hello
I am looking for admission to foreign colleges?
Please resolve my confusion
about what to do for admission?
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. How to get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal by foreign quota
  3. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  4. How may I do part time course in French?
  5. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  6. How to get admission in foreign colleges for MBA? What is the procedure to get it?
  7. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  8. B.tech in foreign universities for diploma engineers
  9. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  10. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  12. Any good college to do Hospital Management course in abroad?
  13. Top colleges offering Game Developement Education?
  14. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  15. Education in Foreign countries after Diploma engineering?
  16. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  17. What steps are to be taken to get admission in foreign universities?
  18. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2014, 10:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in any foreign college?

You should have mentioned the course for which you are aspiring. This is because different courses have different eligibility conditions and procedure of admission in foreign colleges and universities. The general procedure for admission in foreign institutes are:-

- Give entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission.
Example:- GRE and TOEFL for MS in USA. GMAT and TOEFL for MBA in USA.
- You can prepare for the entrance exams from various coaching centers across India or from various books available here.
- Apply in 4-5 institutes as per your scores.
- You need to submit resume, statement of proof and academic details.
- On getting selected, choose one among them and confirm your admission.
- Then you need to complete the financial formalities.
- Lastly you need to apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?