7th February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?

Sir,
I want to do a certificate course from college in foreign language(Japanese) please let me know about the criteria for taking admission in this course and also the duration period with the fees structure and subject allotted in this course that means a full detail of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  2. How may I do part time course in French?
  3. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  9. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  10. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  14. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  15. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  17. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  18. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
1st September 2017, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?

It depends on the institution or university, in which you are applying for admission. There are some universities which hold entrance exam for admission and some private institutes give admission on first come, first serve basis.

Hence, it will be depend on the kind of college, you want to get into. There is difference in fee structure also at government and private institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?