28th December 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours course in Curtin University?

Respected Sir/Madam, please let me know about the process for getting study visa because I want to get admission in Curtin University for studying BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours course. Please let me know how can I get study visa?

29th December 2019, 03:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours course in Curtin University?

You can apply for your student visa after you have accepted your offer from Curtin University and received your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. You can submit your application through a registered Curtin agent or directly to the Department of Home Affairs.

If you are applying directly, you will need to create an ImmiAccount and apply online through the DIBP’s website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help...n-paper/online

You are required to submit the following documents when lodging your application:
1. A copy of your Letter of Offer
2. A copy of your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
3. Your passport
4. The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?