28th December 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours admission in Curtin University? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I want to get admission in Curtin University for studying BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours course. I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this university for this course. Can I know about the fee expenses also?

29th December 2019, 02:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BEng(Civil and Construction Engineering) Honours admission in Curtin University? Fee expenses of this course?

It is important that you have specific information at hand while applying for B.Eng. in Civil and Construction Engineering course. So, first of all, you should visit https://apply.curtin.edu.au/application and make sure that you have all required information ready.

Then visit https://curtin-web.t1cloud.com/T1SMD...&SpkCd=BH-ENGR and provide all required details.

Then submit a scanned copy of all required documents including academic transcript, certified copy of your English test score, certified copies of relevant work experience. Then pay the application fee and submit your application. If you have met all the specific requirements you will receive a letter of offer to study at UTS.

The tuition fee of B.Eng. in Civil and Construction Engineering course is $8,820 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?