27th February 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue a BS(Fashion Design and Management) in Cornell University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission into Cornell University for studying BS(Fashion Design and Management) course. I am from India and I want to know how I can get a study visa for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

15th March 2023, 07:21 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BS(Fashion Design and Management) in Cornell University?

Well, first of all congratulations on your decision to pursue a BS(Fashion Design and Management) course in Cornell University. It is a great opportunity and I am sure you will have a great time there.

Now coming to your query, getting a study visa for studying in the US is a bit tricky and can be a time consuming process. However, with the right knowledge, information and guidance, you can easily get through the process and get the visa.

The first step in the process is to get admission in Cornell University. You will need to fill out the online application form and submit all the required documents to the university. Once the university has accepted your application, you will get an I-20 form from the university. This form is the official document which allows you to apply for the student visa.

Once you have the I-20 form, you need to apply for the F-1 student visa. You need to fill out the DS-160 form online and submit it to the US Embassy in your country. You may also need to provide some financial documents to prove that you are able to fund your studies and living expenses in the US.

Once the visa application is approved, you will be asked to attend an interview at the US Embassy. At the interview, you will need to answer some questions related to your studies and the purpose of your visit. The visa officer will also assess your academic credentials, your financial documents and your English language proficiency.

Once the visa is approved, you will be allowed to travel to the US. You will need to carry your I-20 form, visa and other documents while travelling.
15th March 2023, 07:22 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BS(Fashion Design and Management) in Cornell University?

The first step for getting admission at Cornell University is to fill out the online application form and submit all the required documents. After submitting the application form and all the documents, you will be required to take the English language proficiency test. Once you have cleared the test, you will be eligible to apply for a study visa.

To apply for a study visa, you will need to fill out the visa application form, submit the required documents, and pay the visa fee. Once the application is approved, you will be issued a visa. The visa will be valid for the duration of your study program.

You will also need to prove that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and other expenses while studying at Cornell University. You may be required to provide bank statements, proof of scholarship, or other documents.

Once you have the visa, you can start making travel arrangements to Cornell University. You can also apply for a student visa extension if needed.

I hope this information was useful for you to understand how you can get a study visa for pursuing BS(Fashion Design and Management) at Cornell University. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?