20th February 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue a BS(Information and Data Sciences) course at the California Institute of Technology? Fee expenses of BS(Information and Data Sciences) course?

Hi Sir, can I know about the overall fee expenses of the BS(Information and Data Sciences) course which is available in the California Institute of Technology? I am from India and I want to do this course. Kindly tell me how can I get a study visa for studying this course?

15th March 2023, 08:27 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BS(Information and Data Sciences) course at the California Institute of Technology? Fee expenses of BS(Information and Data Sciences) course?

To get a study visa for the BS(Information and Data Sciences) course at the California Institute of Technology, you need to apply for a student visa. This visa is known as the F-1 visa and can be obtained after submitting the required documents and undergoing a personal interview. The documents you need to submit include a valid passport, proof of financial resources, a completed application form, and evidence of admission to the university.

The fee expenses for the BS(Information and Data Sciences) course at the California Institute of Technology vary depending on the student's status. For example, international students are expected to pay tuition fees of around $51,800 per year. Additional fees such as student activity fees, health insurance, and technology fees also need to be paid. These additional fees may cost around $1,700 per year.

Furthermore, international students are also required to show proof of funds to cover their living expenses during the duration of their stay in the United States. This can be done by providing a bank statement or other financial documents that prove that the student has access to funds to cover living expenses for the duration of the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?