7th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue Master's Foundation Programme in Business course in ONCAMPUS London?

Respected Sir/Madam, please let me know about the process for getting study visa because I want to get admission in ONCAMPUS London for studying Master's Foundation Programme in Business course. Please let me know how can I get study visa?

13th October 2019, 03:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue Master's Foundation Programme in Business course in ONCAMPUS London?

You can only apply for a student visa if you intend to study a full-time degree course in the UK. You can apply for a Tier 4 student visa to study in the UK if you are 16 years old or over and you have the following things:
1. You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.
2. You are able to speak, read, write and understand English.
3. You have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course.

To begin the application process visit https://visas-immigration.service.go...501.1570957140 and follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step - 1
Confirm your visa type

Step - 2
Select a country(INDIA) to provide your biometrics

Step - 3
Choose the available biometric enrolment location

Step - 4
Click on "Apply Now" tab

Step - 5
Register an email

Step - 6
Fill all the necessary details on the application.

Step - 7
Submit a scanned copy of all required documents.

Step - 8
Pay the visa fee and the Immigration Health Service Charge around £457.

For more details regarding visa application, you should visit https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/visa/res...me=New%20Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?