7th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue Master's Foundation Programme in Business at the ONCAMPUS London? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give so that I can study Master's Foundation Programme in Business course in ONCAMPUS London? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

13th October 2019, 05:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Master's Foundation Programme in Business at the ONCAMPUS London? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Master Qualifying Program at ONCAMPUS Coventry. However, as a nonnative English speaker, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency IELTS. IELTS score of 5.5 band or equivalent, with no single element less than 5.0 is required to secure admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?